our consultancy services
Our consultancy service helps overseas investors and partners to gather insights in to their target markets, benchmark products and services against their competition, and implement the suitable strategy and action plan to successfully enter and prosper in the UK/EU markets.
Launching a product or a project in the UK requires not only cash flows but also network of contacts. We provide business introduction services to meet the need of our clients for such purposes.
We offer our customers the ability to match their business requirements to the most suitable product and service users, product manufacturers, service providers, agents, distributors, importers and exporters.
We advise corporates and individuals on their investment plan in the UK from feasibility study, market research to business formation and funding. TT Meridian also acts as local trade representative of a number of foreign companies, enabling our partners to gain access to and prosper in the UK.
OUR TRACK RECORD
Since 2017, TT Meridian has been leveraging our advisory expertise to support overseas clients entering the UK/EU markets:
- Vietnamese food chain in central London, targeting at office workers
- Introduction of Vietnamese traditional lychees, early season lychees and seedless lychees into the UK/EU
- Dried fruit products by a Vietnam’s leading food manufacturer
- Instant and ground coffee
- Various fresh fruits such as durians, longans, guavas, mangoes, mangosteens
Food and beverage, fresh fruits, dried fruits, consumer products, furniture
UK & EU
– Business matching
– Trade advisory
– Trade representation
– Storage and order fulfilment